Author Topic: n!nja^ ban appeal  (Read 2448 times)

ninja

Re: n!nja^ ban appeal
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 18:03:53 PM »
Yay! Thankyou kindly.

I shall attempt my first rejoin right now!

Offline tonedcos

• Super MAG
  • Take Back The Future
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »
Congrats Ninja. Fair play for hanging in there. Massive respect.

See You On Teh Battlefield

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 00:06:41 AM »
Ok mate, Ive reviewed, and placed a poll in admin, the outcome is to unban you. I have removed your from the ban list, any probs getting back on give us a shout ;)
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

ninja

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 06:55:22 AM »
Thankyou Eggblahhh

Offline Eggblahhh

• Hax0r
  • Super MAG
    • The Middle Aged Gamers
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 23:47:40 PM »
I will personally look into this tomorrow
I used to hate going to weddings, all the old dears would poke me and say "your next", they stopped saying it after I did it to them at funerals

Offline critch

• Alreet my lurver
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 19:37:09 PM »
thanks for the post, Headhunter are you looking into this m8?

ninja

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 18:51:02 PM »
Hey

Just wanted to add that I have been missing playing on the MAG server. It is quite hard finding friendly and well admined UK servers. I have run my own servers in the past and I understand the hassle involved, as well as the frustration caused by people who only seem intent on spoiling other people's fun. Let me assure you, I am not one of these people.

I also perfectly understand that with the number of css players out there - as well as your well established server community - my appeal and indeed presence on the server is of relatively trivial importance. However, I have however done nothing wrong and would like to re-iterate the fact that I have never hacked any online game - I do not see the point as it destroys the challenge and reward. Unfortunately there is no easy way for me to prove this to you apart from continued observation and obviously I do expect to be carefully watched - at least initially - should you choose to unban me.

Being simply asked not to play on your server is something I could understand and something I would respect. However I feel that being kicked and banned without warning when I have not cheated is a sad reflection on how cheaters have changed this game for the worse and spoil it for those who are trying to run and enjoy the servers and those who enjoy playing on them. I understand and totally agree with a no-tolerance attitude towards those that hack but I'm sure you can also agree that it is quite unreasonable for someone who is not cheating to be kicked and banned.

Without wishing to appear too conceited already, I really have been playing this game for faaar too long. I have done my 10'000 hours and then some. I have also spent the money and have damn good computer.

It is frustrating that with all the cheaters out there, suspicion runs high and chivalry can be hard to come by. I am guilty of muttering curses of the 'damn hacker' nature when killed consistently or in a jammy way, I'm sure we all are. I would also consider myself pretty good at spotting a hacker, so I know how damn hard it is to tell, especially when you suspect a good player of using a wall hack.

I only hope that the segment of recorded footage is not purely of me getting jammy or well timed frags as I am often killed by quiet people, of whose presence I am not aware, or by getting myself into sticky situations, both of which I have no doubt would be remarkably easy to avoid with the use of wall hacks.

I trust that the fact I have made the effort with my appeal plus the sentiment behind what I am saying will strike a chord with you guys and show that I believe it is worth making the effort so that you can reap the reward with a clear conscience.

I await your reply.

n!nja^

ninja

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 15:57:40 PM »
Hey, any chance you guys have had to review the ban?

Thanks

Offline HeAdHuNtEr

• Pay up or I'll break your arms!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 23:29:21 PM »
demo will be looked at and we will get back to u asap

MAG
I`M NOT LAZY I`M JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT DOING NOTHING :)

ninja

n!nja^ ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 22:31:26 PM »