General > Banned

Banned

(1/6) > >>

Funky Gibbon:
Aways got to have the last word Helgrrr !!   ;)

Helgrrr:
omg if that school you all go to is a private one, you need a refund from spelling and grammar  ;D  ;D  ;D

choddychod:
Kids, if you want to argue go outside and have a punch up like we used to!  Dont use my forums as a playground!

>:(

webjockey:
My team kills are not intentional. Skintony is banned because he team wounded. Xyz2 is banned because the both you (lordofmayhem) and skintony, played on his account and got him banned for team wounding. Neither me nor hellhound pull strings, we just know your character and nature because we know you in real life  :)

lordofmayhem:
Conan i reapeatedly said sorry to u and thn explian i had mouse lag ad before i had i chance to leave i was banned from the sever >:( >:(

--- Quote from: Conan on October 17, 2008, 20:56:39 PM ---Hellhound and Webjockey, have absolutely no say on who gets banned

--- End quote ---

yh but they filed sevarall cmplaints after me for no reason and webjockey has team killed m at least 4 times also y r xyz2 and skintony banned they hav done nothing wrong proberbly hellhound and webjockey pulling sum strings behind the scenes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version