Author Topic: BizZzaRGaming aka Boomer: Toxic behaviour, PERM BAN  (Read 2504 times)

Offline BizZzaRGaming

Re: BizZzaRGaming aka Boomer: Toxic behaviour, PERM BAN
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2021, 02:02:20 AM »
i understand, i guess i wasn't clear on my end when i mentioned the cars. I had 2 other members in my base at the time and i guess when i was selling the cars i was selling them or trying to to upgrade the base witch i got permission from rich varrette who is my dad to sell them to try and get the mustang since i had a blazer and was trying to replace it so that part i take on my end... i should have been more clear as to what was being asked of me and what was going on and for that i take my L its cool I've gotten over it no big deal anymore. You did what u had to do but it wasn't illegal as to selling cars to make a come up i just happened to be on more then the others and was just trying to enjoy everything. I guess when i try to do good it always bites me in the ass... but all is good.. i was only in the server because my friends, Herpy Derpy Lilliath, Rich, and Varrette were the only reason why and the fact Grim told me to just have fun and i tried.... all is good thanks for letting me play on the server it was pretty crazy and wild as far as the zombies and stuff go hope all is well and i apologize for the confusion i caused.

inkihh

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 15:25:33 PM »
I wonder why he's complaining that he's "a target". I mean, of course you're under special observation with that history, but that doesn't make you a target.

Offline MrFoad

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 13:29:27 PM »
He was kinda being a tool again this morning in chat, and still blaming admin for his problems

inkihh

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2021, 17:39:06 PM »
i am a live-streamer

What's your Twitch?

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2021, 16:41:55 PM »
just enjoy the server

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline BizZzaRGaming

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2021, 16:23:18 PM »
i am a live-streamer and honestly don't know how to change anything as it did it by itself if i can get a link to the discord and if some one would be so kindly to help me out and teach me the game that i have no clue to do then sure it will be boomer everyone knows boomer is the player that is behind the BizZzaRGaming brand so yea no problem and u ain't gonna hear a peep about me unless its only good i was having a bad day that day and took it out the wrong way died 30 times in less then 20 mins lol but all is good!!!

inkihh

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 15:13:29 PM »
"BizZzaRGaming aka Boomer", I will give you one last chance. If I hear, read, or get reported only the slightest misbehave, you're gone for good.

Also, can you please decide if you're want to have "BizZzaRGaming" or "Boomer" as an ingame player name?

Offline arkwright

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 12:16:04 PM »
we are looking in to this and discussing it .  We will get back to you soon.

AAAHHHH sod it.

Offline BizZzaRGaming

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 23:03:53 PM »
guess im gonna have to look for another server to play on brother @rich but all is well brother if not ill just re-delete the game cuz its obvious im being ignored once again like before and its cool im ok with it dont fight it anymore but again sorry for being disrespectful to the server and community. cant put in a ticket when ur banned from everything so to me sounds contradicting everything here :/ well good luck rich hope you get ur base set up brother

Offline BizZzaRGaming

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 21:21:22 PM »
your right i should think before i act and like i said i was sorry for how i acted out considering its the first time playing and the first time ever in the server..... i do apologize again for that not only for the way i went about it and calling the server trash witch was wrong of me but for the whole entire community on that note... i will take my L and move on i did what i did and said what i said and now I'm paying for it. but enough said from me as if i was to come back i wouldn't be acting out like that again lesson learned point taken. at least the server doesn't tolerate bs and gets the toxic out that's very nice to know haha that's being honest congrats on yall's part shame on my part for acting that way to the server and the community.

Offline THEBIGRICH420

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 20:51:39 PM »
So we cool to have him come back so I have a partner to get this base and everything going. I’ll keep it under control

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 19:18:58 PM »
you guys never no what youv got till you loose it.
think before you act

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline BizZzaRGaming

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 21:48:35 PM »
Im sorry for my poor behavior and child actions calling the server trash i was upset at the fact i was trying to get help with alot as i was new to dayz completely and didnt have my friend in who has been coming in for awhile he was busy at the time i kept dieing witch was annoying and the fact i couldn't get help i joined the discord tried that way and failed didn't know about tickets till today so i do take blame for my poor actions the server is actually smooth but i haven't been in any other servers to know the difference i'm new and i am sorry for the shitty words and crappy remarks i made that was wrong of me to do so,.,, the guy i killed i tried to talk to him he ignored me several times and did not say a word to me and for that i'm sorry i was irritated but i was wrong for that i know i will handle things more better next time no matter the situation rather it be in this server or another server... if u don't un-ban me i understand and will not fight it no further i'm 31 and got more things to worry about then a video game to be honest... but i am very sorry for how i acted out the server and the players did not deserve that and if i could i would apologize to the whole discord because i myself hate myself for being that toxic person everyone hates so i apologize for the way i acted wont ever happen again rather i come back or not i will take this loss to whatever server that will allow me to and use what i learned here witch is not be toxic if i have issue put in a ticket if they have the option to do so.... sincerely BizZzaRGaming AKA Boomer

inkihh

BizZzaRGaming aka Boomer: Toxic behaviour, PERM BAN
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 00:01:44 AM »
Kept saying our server is trash. This is not tolerated.

PERM BAN, can appeal

Steam 76561198211936620
BattlEye 7c442375e115e9a8b7324e70f284ad87
Bohemia Interactive 6xI5SmtetB3Fv5RcM06li5ed9HaC8oYClap09kgBgk0=