Author Topic: Poor behaviour on July 24th/25th  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Re: Poor behaviour on July 24th/25th
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 20:46:33 PM »
I think we have all had our say on this subject, time to put it behind us and move on - Locked

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 18:49:01 PM »
We don't hate other servers we have never said that, it's about respect for other servers which we have always upheld.
We have lost mags years gone by for being disrespectful on other servers.
When players play on mag we have rules which apply to everyone.
The advertising of other servers has been mag thing for over a decade.

As for locking yes this will be as we have spent a lot of time talking about this.
It's time we walked away from this crap incident.

The sad bit is you all think this is hilarious on your discord but keep coming back to stir a little more.

[/url]

inkihh

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 12:17:58 PM »
Yeah, well, we're all a bit childish from time to time, right? I am too. But that's very very different from what you guys did. And I did not post lies. You did, Magpie.

Offline Dr Magpie

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 22:44:41 PM »

Magpie, you can always come clean and admit what you said. I won't use this to your disadvantage. We don't need a hateful relationship between our servers. We can coexist in peace, like grown-ups, can't we?

Love,
inkihh

8/17/2021, 22:15:34
inkihh joined
8/17/2021, 22:16:38
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ yoyo bud
8/17/2021, 22:16:50
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ hows life
8/17/2021, 22:16:56
inkihh (Global) > ᐅ oh man, all alone, so sad!
8/17/2021, 22:17:00
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ XD
8/17/2021, 22:17:00
SHOTGUN_REGGIE joined
8/17/2021, 22:17:10
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ people have jobs m8
8/17/2021, 22:17:16
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ im off soon
8/17/2021, 22:17:16
inkihh (Global) > ᐅ byeeee
8/17/2021, 22:17:26
LegateGiggles (Global) > ᐅ want a lift off coast theres no risk flyijg here
8/17/2021, 22:17:34
inkihh left (Playtime: 2 minutes, 1 second)

I fully understand the hate all other PvE servers out there and especially us due to the couple of happy drunks before. But this is beyond childish.  Go ahead and repost lies, or lock the thread or even delete the post, but c'mon. This isn't what MAG was m8s.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 22:47:12 PM by Dr Magpie »

Offline dUtsj

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 14:28:32 PM »
"Show us your true colors Hose A" -BeachBum

That's ironic.

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 09:15:41 AM »
These people were also supposed to be our friends that loved MAG or so they said and some of them admins its beyond belief.
Also these are not children they are adults who should know better.

Some of the comments that were aimed at me, never in my life have I experienced that kind of attack for being disabled.

I agree with inkihh in the respect that we can coexist in peace or I thought we could?

[/url]

Offline arkwright

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 07:51:54 AM »
Not a good show from ex-mags.  Both admins acted fairly under a barrage of abuse and some very unhealthy comments made towards them and other admins not even on the server. They showed more restraint than I would have.

Hope this serves  to clarify what happened and I'm sure this post will elicit some interesting replys.

AAAHHHH sod it.

inkihh

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 06:18:41 AM »
Thanks Ziggy for this summary.

I'd like to add that Magpie explicitly and repeatedly verbally demanded an apology from Aristo for asking Beachbum to leave, and accusing MAG of Sexism ("Are you treating Beachbum like this because she's a woman?")

He denied doing any of this.

Magpie, you can always come clean and admit what you said. I won't use this to your disadvantage. We don't need a hateful relationship between our servers. We can coexist in peace, like grown-ups, can't we?

Love,
inkihh

Edit: Typo in my own name.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 06:21:25 AM by inkihh »

Offline Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
Poor behaviour on July 24th/25th
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 00:15:48 AM »
Here is the link to the complete Chat Log for 24 July through to 25 July when
Chilled Jon & Legate Gray engaged in a tirade of abuse on the MAG server
Also on server were Beachbum and Magpie who appear not to be at all concerned by the actions of their own server players and in fact appear to support them by pressurising MAG admins in a manner that they would not tolerate as server admins themselves.

Other key players were “Hose A” who was singled out for abuse and unfortunately reacted to it

… and BarryWhite who I suspect might be co-admin of Beachbum and Magpie
Lastly, two MAG admins were on server [MAG]Aristo and [MAG]Inkihh
Here is the link – please be aware that it contains some very offensive language

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u-oZyHLX1aCVMQXgjTPcE9eB9qmonsBxFyQoMns9Nrw/edit?usp=sharing

For those who do not want to read the whole chat log this is my interpretation of events follows

Chilled Jon and Legate Gray came onto the MAG server very drunk and started to cause havoc and picking a verbal fight with Hose A who unfortunately responded

Jon and Legate use the Cxxt word in chat and said many times Fxxk this server etc etc.
 Both received a Perm Ban for their rude and offensive behaviour

A cynical person might surmise that they were encouraged to come onto the MAG server and cause a fuss!

Magpie joins just before 10pm
 Many players are asking Chilled Jon and Legate Gray to leave
 Hose A calls chilled Jon a PUTA (Whore) who is using the game name "BeachesPeachesJon"

About 10:17 pm Jon and Legate are very disrespectful to Hose A about his mother and sister telling him that his sister is a cheap whore and a good fxxk

Magpie’s only comment upon witnessing the abuse being handed out to Hose A is to say "wouldn't have happened in my day" referring to Hose A’s response
 Later – Magpie receives a 7 day ban from Inkihh 

Continued use of “Cxxt” from both Jon and Legate
Aristo joins chat at 10.30pm and tries really hard to calm things down
 Meanwhile, Jon asks for "a proper admin.... because these Cxxts ain't worth shxt" at about 11pm

Legate Gray at 23.09 says "WHEEL OUT GRIM"  ... This is a disgusting comment given that [MAG]Grim is confined to a wheelchair and is indefensible by anyone, but not one comment is made from either Beachbum or Magpie

Inkihh joins chat about 23.25

Arguments continue to escalate and Beachbum declares
"Are you talking to me? - I am THE ONLY Beachbum and if you don't know me then tough luck"
 Hose A and Beach call each other whores in different languages and

[MAG]Inkihh asks everyone to play nice

Eventually at about 12.20ish [MAG]Aristo asks Beach to leave because
"Your presence here is not healthy for our community at this time"
He then get continually taunted by Beachbum for being a “baby admin”
Later, I issue a 7 day ban for Beachbum
As an admin Beach has banned people for less and in my view she should know better

BarryWhite joins in at 24.41 calling for an apology and that "Googy has Been Messaged" he goes on to say "ARISTO IS A WHORE"
It has now been confirmed that BarryWhite was in fact Legate Gray - [sincere apologies Dave]

A message was received by[MAG]Googy alleging that a MAG admin called Beach a whore - you can clearly see that the chat log does not support that claim -  Later Barry White was perm banned

[MAG]Aristo and [MAG]Inkihh continue to try and calm things down

Beachbum insists she is owed an apology but is politely told that none will be forthcoming
Server quietens down after 1.30 when they eventually all have left
This is a pretty unsavoury display from Alpha Dogz and not the sort of behaviour I would have expected from these ex MAGs

The only two admins on were [MAG]Aristo and [MAG]Inkihh and these chat logs show that they were being consistently polite and professional in the way they operated

I'd like to voice my absolute support for both of them for having to deal with a lot of crap much of which is the result of MAG Politics that happened before they join MAG
Later Hose A was temp banned for reacting and swearing at people in Spanish
In the following days… Inkihh did bite a little at Magpies forum post and the response of a perm ban seemed petty – Later Inkihh was brilliantly reflective about the situation and admitted he was feeling a little angry about the previous night’s events – he reinstated the 7 day ban and he could not have been fairer in my opinion
Apologies, this is a long post but I needed to get this off my chest
peace out
 Zigs
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 20:12:16 PM by Ziggy »