General > DayZ Bans

Player - Motzlpe Banned for KOS and more

<< < (2/2)

motzlpe:
 :'(I would like to talk about why i got banned.For some reason people think this was intentional. Ele is my real life friend i go to school with him. We are good irl friends and i introduced him to MAG. Sure i maybe get angry sometimes but i always calm it down afterwards. We were in nardbor by pd he was out of ka bullets he ran into the house next to me to reload and i shot at the zombies. He sprinted past my rifle and got shot. He was wounded before cuz of the zeds. I waited by his loot till he came back and give him some extra money for an apology. We stayed in the city and logged off to take a break. No admin was on (i thought) so i figured ill write to the admins but u guys enough blocked me,i got really scared and started spamming. I hope i deserve a second chance maybe if an admin looks at this. It was not at all a gesture of kos. Its was just a misclick and not at all like wrote here. He can backup my story altough he isnt very good with english. Please forgive me for what i have sinned,even if you guys will not, i dont want to go as a Koser.
This one will be a hard one for me if i cant come back. Thank you all atleast for being there for me and putting up with my crap.

Dr Magpie:
I am shocked.

DingBatDave:
Primary Offence:
Deliberate KOS in Livonia, then run and hide logout to avoid Admin follow up.

Secondary offences include but are not limited to:
Toxicity in chat directed at server and past warnings about racist comments in side chat.

Repeated warnings and advice regarding the rules have had little affect which resulted in a KOS 15mins ago of an innocent player minding their own business.

This is a permanent ban with option to appeal.

Steam64: 76561198818506914
BattlEye GUID: b299bc24749672e68d7f24b4cd90174f

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version