Author Topic: heavypred325 banned for 7 days for now.  (Read 3133 times)

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
Re: heavypred325 banned for 7 days for now.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2019, 18:31:53 PM »
yes i like to see that

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline irishdavo

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 18:22:53 PM »
Good response and proactive.  Well done lad.
"God invented liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world."

Offline Grayslander

• MAG
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 17:10:52 PM »
Sounds legit and a credit to the kind of players our server attracts.  :) 8)

Offline arkwright

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 14:08:26 PM »
It's nice to see someone coming onto the forums and explain what happened. This is the kind of reply to a banning that allows us to see it was accidental and no malice was intended. Nice one heavypred.

AAAHHHH sod it.

Offline Emirkol

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »
ok so I am very new to forums and I am the same heavypred, I can confirm i did kill Hank, however this was not my intention we were looting vmc and got surrounded by the infected and I was trying to make a path for him to not get mauled to death, but by the time I noticed he was moving in the direction I was about to shoot it was too late. So what I did was kill the rest of the infected and preserved his loot for probably half an hour, as the least I could have done, since this event we have become friends, I wish it were under better circumstances that we became friends but I digress. I do regret pulling the trigger that killed him however this does not mean that I should get a free pass on this ban, that would be for the admins to decide, if a punishment needs to instilled I will endure that punishment and wait, or if you feel my actions are worthy of a permanent ban, then I will bid this community farewell, I don't wish for this as I have made a friend out of the person I met and have found nothing but good from the community so far so I do hope we can come to some kind of agreement on this matter. However for now I leave it to the admins and moderators to decide my fate, thank you and have a nice day. Also if you need Hanks discord I can provide that given he gives permission for me to give it.

Unbanned.

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 08:45:32 AM »
Hi Heavypred thanks for taking your time to respond.
The admin that has issued the ban has been on nights, so I am sure he will look into into this later on.

Thanks,
Grim.

[/url]

Offline Heavypred325

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 07:19:31 AM »
ok so I am very new to forums and I am the same heavypred, I can confirm i did kill Hank, however this was not my intention we were looting vmc and got surrounded by the infected and I was trying to make a path for him to not get mauled to death, but by the time I noticed he was moving in the direction I was about to shoot it was too late. So what I did was kill the rest of the infected and preserved his loot for probably half an hour, as the least I could have done, since this event we have become friends, I wish it were under better circumstances that we became friends but I digress. I do regret pulling the trigger that killed him however this does not mean that I should get a free pass on this ban, that would be for the admins to decide, if a punishment needs to instilled I will endure that punishment and wait, or if you feel my actions are worthy of a permanent ban, then I will bid this community farewell, I don't wish for this as I have made a friend out of the person I met and have found nothing but good from the community so far so I do hope we can come to some kind of agreement on this matter. However for now I leave it to the admins and moderators to decide my fate, thank you and have a nice day. Also if you need Hanks discord I can provide that given he gives permission for me to give it.

Offline Emirkol

heavypred325 banned for 7 days for now.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 21:30:08 PM »
heavypred325 killed another player (Hank Schrader ) in Vyborg this morning.

Steam ID 76561198031056421

I havent talked to this Hank so i dont know if they are friends /FF

Thats why its a 7 day ban for now.