Author Topic: DUTCHIE  (Read 1585 times)

Offline googy

• MAG
  • Super MAG
Re: DUTCHIE
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 20:13:46 PM »
well done

its amazing what you can achieve if you dont mind who takes the credit

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 21:21:28 PM »
Hi we are going to give you a second chance.

Thanks.

[/url]

Offline Grim69

• MAG
  • Super MAG
    • twitch.tv/gr1m_69
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 23:42:44 PM »
Thanks for your explanation dUtsj we will get back to you.

[/url]

Offline dUtsj

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 20:35:37 PM »
I was told by Inkihh from the MAG's discord server that I had to appeal my ban here after I stated what happened in my ticket.

I apparently killed 2 people in my SUV and logged off. This is not the case.
Last month my 1660 Super had been over volted due to manual overclocking I did a couple of days before that. In my opinion I thought the settings were stable as I let the system run for multiple days on multiple stress tests and idle mode. Sadly this was not enough to ensure a stable and secure system performance apparently as my GPU
fried due to over voltage and too high frequencies which led to my motherboard also getting partially fried.

That moment my OS booted me to a black screen, which tried to reboot after a couple of seconds, which lead me to a blue screen of death. The exact moment I was driving out the parking lot at Green Mountain Traders. I had bought a new SUV since I lost the key to my old one and I just finished selling all my stuff I looted from Tisy and reloaded my magazines and want to head to the coast as I had the plan to be a emergency medic to try and save people who we're in critical need of any kind of assistance (medication, food/drinks, security, transport, securing loot that a player lost due to death).

You can check the dates I logged on after my system got fried, yesterday was the first day in roughly 2 months since I logged back on, as I had to wait to buy a whole new 1660 Super 6GB. I like this server a lot and I did not have a single clue that I killed 2 players because of this, aswell that I am very sorry about the accident I have caused apparently. Please reconsider and compromise. I have not tried to intervene with the rules of the server. You guys run a amazing one.

Greetings dUtsj

Offline Dr Magpie

DUTCHIE
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 19:25:13 PM »
Steam ID - 76561198098366447
BattlEye - 448247a4b9d31c23c63cb0520e7b6737
Bi - daL9dUuEoaVr50SXkdfLtIKRSuU7GF1eIJcK6XQOqw0=

Player drove into 2 others  killing them.  Then logged off.  Ban is permanent but can be appealed.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 19:34:23 PM by Dr Magpie »